|Concrete Slab Quote|
What would be a reputable quote for Concrete Slabs?
Things to consider when obtaining a quote for concrete Slabs:
1. What you need for your concrete slab quote:
· Ground floor, 1st floor, elevation plans & engineers drawings/designs.
2. Quality of the concrete slab product:
· Insure that your ribs have the correct wire requirements and strength.
· Insure that: mesh, crossribs & stiffness materials are included in the quote.
· Beam steel needs to be included according to the design load of your Rib & Block slab.
· The depth of the slab is important. The span length against the width, to prevent short and long term defection.
· Make sure that all of the above is included in the quote and that you obtain.
3. On Order obtain the following from the concrete slab supplier:
· A detailed engineers plan from the concrete slab company, for installation purposes.
4. Installations of your concrete blocks:
· Installation of beam and block slab components, side shuttering, down stand beam shuttering, fixing of beam steel, 2 layers of DPC, soft board or polystyrene, placement of concrete.
· Please insure that whoever installs your concrete slabs uses a poker.